I guess we could call this “equipment”!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this cleaning kit from Amazon. Mainly because I needed a very low profile scrubber for inside the tank to get between the glass and some pretty close rock Work! All the other components were not that important to me. Couldn’t really find anything thin enough to fit in the space. I looked at the Flipper cleaners but they were still too thick. This kit came very well packaged and includes the flat sponge (which I needed), a corner sponge, a sand/gravel rake attachment, razor scraper, net and tubing brush. It also has a two piece handle which can extend to almost 30”.
I thought I’d post this for those of you “fellow reefers” with large tanks that need a long reach tool.
Sorry for the multiple posts but for some reason, I can only post one photo per post!
A19342B4-95F0-4B21-9AC8-40BB6827637B.jpeg

Lazerith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got something very similar off amazon. At this point I have used everything but the nets, I don’t mess with my fish so I have no use for net yet, but I will eventually. I got mine for the glass cleaner, but I seem to use the odd connections more, lol.

gray808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of those. I use the brush/pad, and occasionally the filter-scoop-shovel thing.
It works well for the light, easily removed brown crud I had during The Uglies. It's not as good on the new green spots I'm starting to get; those I need to use the magnetic scraper-cleaner thing I have, or get in there with a razor blade.

It's better than 3 or 4 similar products I tried and tossed.

I need to find a gripper thing, to grab and move smaller items like 1/4" - 2" shells, etc.

--Gray

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back