I have a dead 360x can't seem to contact anyone.

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could someone contact me? This isn't the first time I have had issues with customer support. What gives?

ReefLab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I called the number at this link a month or so ago and they helped me out. Good luck!

OP
OP
Dondante

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like magic, 5 minutes after I posted this someone contacted me via email!

OP
OP
Dondante

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've swapped Power supplies. Still happens. I wish it was the power supply.

OP
OP
Dondante

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...and they've completely gone silent in communication. I won't be supporting this company anymore. I own 6 Kessil lights. I'm currently setting up a planted Aquarium. I'll be using AI from this point forward.

There's no excuse. 3 days and not a solution or communication.
Disappointing.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...and they've completely gone silent in communication. I won't be supporting this company anymore. I own 6 Kessil lights. I'm currently setting up a planted Aquarium. I'll be using AI from this point forward.

Disappointing.

I'm not seeing any open email threads right now with an A360X issue. Were we able to resolve your issue? Shoot me a dm with your email address if we weren't and I'll look into it.

OP
OP
Dondante

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's finally taken care of. I hope. Sent CC Info so a replacement can be sent out.

That was way more difficult and painfully slower than it should have been. You guys should do something about that. Disappointing.

I'm sorry I had to air this. But I was getting zero responses from customer service.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's finally taken care of. I hope. Sent CC Info so a replacement can be sent out.

That was way more difficult and painfully slower than it should have been. You guys should do something about that. Disappointing.

I'm sorry I had to air this. But I was getting zero responses from customer service.
Looking at everything, all of our RMA claims made the shipping deadlines, so all of them went out this week.

Apologies for the delay - between a lot of us working remotely due to COVID restrictions, and an increase in inquiries, our response time has slowed a bit. We strive to respond to every inquiry within 24 hours.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can help out with in the future

OP
OP
Dondante

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One change you could make is to call the customer. Instead it was customer service rep asking a question via email and waiting 24+ hours to ask a follow up question etc etc. Not to mention the initial response time.

My situation could have been handled with a 2 minute phone call. Instead I have suffering animals(corals) for over a week now. $$$

I'm not being rude. I'm just explaining what could have prevented this whole mess.

Looks like I should invest in a backup.

Thanks for checking on the shipments. That gives me some reassurance. Because I hadn't received a shipment notice etc.

I really appreciate you checking.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One change you could make is to call the customer. Instead it was customer service rep asking a question via email and waiting 24+ hours to ask a follow up question etc etc. Not to mention the initial response time.

My situation could have been handled with a 2 minute phone call. Instead I have suffering animals(corals) for over a week now. $$$

I'm not being rude. I'm just explaining what could have prevented this whole mess.

Looks like I should invest in a backup.

Thanks for checking on the shipments. That gives me some reassurance. Because I hadn't received a shipment notice etc.

I really appreciate you checking.

Noted on the feedback, always appreciated.

Can you DM me your name and email? I'll send you the relevant details

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's has to be Covid related. Never had a problem getting customer service from Kessil, they're are top notch.

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update. kessil stepped up. Had a new unit at my door this past Monday morning. So far so good. Wanted to give an update of the good that has happened.
That was my experience the 1 time I had an issue. Just gotta be a little patient in these not normal times as alot of businesses are operating with less employees cause of covid.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Disappointing.
You’ll be just as disappointed with AI customer service

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back