I have to tell someone, includes a pix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
I just received my order today. Giddy as a school girl or boy.

4C6A2D2F-546A-4A56-A3DA-552D89FF5B23.jpeg

I ordered it Tuesday and it is already here. Awesome.
Got everything I ordered. Awesome

Ran into a small problem, my T5 came in, not in top condition I will say. Called marine depot, actually twice because I ran into 2 things. They were on it right away. Awesome

So why am I posting since I am happy. I was so excited about the T5, when the problem was found I was crushed. I felt like I drove to Wally World and the park was closed. So i had to share with someone to feel my pain.

I want to thank @MarineDepot , things happen, how it is fixed is all that matters. Also, us as consumers should always give benefit of the doubt and give vendors a chance since most want to make it right

upload_2019-6-5_18-8-22.jpeg

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I just received my order today. Giddy as a school girl or boy.

4C6A2D2F-546A-4A56-A3DA-552D89FF5B23.jpeg

I ordered it Tuesday and it is already here. Awesome.
Got everything I ordered. Awesome

Ran into a small problem, my T5 came in, not in top condition I will say. Called marine depot, actually twice because I ran into 2 things. They were on it right away. Awesome

So why am I posting since I am happy. I was so excited about the T5, when the problem was found I was crushed. I felt like I drove to Wally World and the park was closed. So i had to share with someone to feel my pain.

I want to thank @MarineDepot , things happen, how it is fixed is all that matters. Also, us as consumers should always give benefit of the doubt and give vendors a chance since most want to make it right

upload_2019-6-5_18-8-22.jpeg

Hey @Mastiffsrule

We are so sorry that your T5 didn't arrive in good shape. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right! We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for posting about us! :D If we can do anything more to make you happy, just let me know.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I have used MD for 95% of all purchases including 2 tanks since I started reefing.

I’m glad we have a lot of good vendors out there supporting our passion.

Hi @mta_morrow

Thank you so much for your kind words! They are truly appreciated. Gonna print 'em out and stick 'em on our bulletin board in the office. ;)

Have an awesome day,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
These guys are awesome. Already have a replacement lamp shipping out.

Thanks again @MarineDepot

How bout some free swag or discount on the doser I have been eyeing :):):)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score

@MarineDepot (and all other vendors reading this post) - this is the kind of comment that gets my attention. There are a lot of vendors to choose from and this kind of customer service to someone that is a friend and that I trust their word is important to me in future buying decisions.

@Mastiffsrule - congratulations on the new toys! BTW, you forgot to give them your shirt size for that t-shirt that they plan to enclose! ;)

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I couldn't agree with this thread more. I got all of this and more that I couldn't fit in the pic from @MarineDepot recently. It all came within 2 days of each other and from different sides of the country. Everything arrived in perfect shape and I couldn't be happier. Bonus points for having a working website that didn't force me to spend over an hour just to get everything in my cart. ;)
20190606_224738.jpg

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

Assuming the doser isn't from a brand that strictly enforces MAP we may be able to help you out there. Send us a PM with the doser you are considering. We just had new stickers printed so let me know your address as well and I'll stick some in the mail for you today.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
@MarineDepot (and all other vendors reading this post) - this is the kind of comment that gets my attention. There are a lot of vendors to choose from and this kind of customer service to someone that is a friend and that I trust their word is important to me in future buying decisions.

Positive word of mouth is the best! We never tire of reading comments from happy hobbyists. Righting a wrong or helping someone succeed are enormously satisfying and among the best parts of the job! We definitely try to practice the golden rule here. Forging new friendships and making new relationships with cool people who share our passion for all things aquaria is a definite perk of the job. Community has always been a big part of reefkeeping, but it's really gotten so much easier and enjoyable in recent years. We are grateful to be a part of it!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I couldn't agree with this thread more. I got all of this and more that I couldn't fit in the pic from @MarineDepot recently. It all came within 2 days of each other and from different sides of the country. Everything arrived in perfect shape and I couldn't be happier. Bonus points for having a working website that didn't force me to spend over an hour just to get everything in my cart. ;)
20190606_224738.jpg

That is quite a haul! We hope you enjoy all your new toys! Definitely some nice goodies in there. Let us know if you need help setting anything up!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
It’s here. Marine Depot rocks. I ordered the first one Tuesday AM. They got me my second today when first one was damaged. The shipped 2 last in 5 days.

Now I just need to finish the set up
F935796C-BE5E-413D-8A18-3075396887F8.jpeg

Michael Gilbreath

we all have are ways
View Badges
Reaction score
Got to say there the easiest place for me to order from for tank stuff have not ordered much so far but have no problem shipping here. Where others I have had to pull teeth just to get anything shipped.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back