!!!"I HAVEN'T GOT THE BLUES...TRUST ME", SAID MIDAS SUPREEMO!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

So I could have really turned up the glamor and absolutely wowed the pants off of some of you with one of these hyper blue, everything glows and "it looks like "this" under "these" so you'll need "these" to make it look like "this"" pics. And yes, I definitely know that I have now got "quotes" inside of "quotes" here, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone when I sigh one big presumptively collective,

COME ON!!!?

I mean come on. Really? How does anyone get away with that? Thread after thread devoted to these things, and don't even get me started on the Facebookers. Man those guys are just plain vicious. Both sides. So now I went back and forth on a couple ideas on how to write this one. Almost as a reflex I was jerked in this direction. Good idea? I don't know probably not. Salesmanship at its finest? Not in the slightest. I mean it's just another one of my "look at my acro while I ramble about everything but the acro" till the last paragraph, or after I've made some blunt but calculated jab at a topical grievance.

So there you have it. It was swift. Maybe you didn't even catch it if you were just skimming or scrolled past the text altogether, but I'm on the acro now.... I think.

It's true though guys I swear. You toss some Royals over this thing, and it is the Ultimate Game Over acro. I mean brilliance from across the room type stuff. The kind of acro that gets people all riled up. Forget the macro shots even. Take a few steps back and try not to trip over anything as you do because the trance you are now in, is so consuming, and so virulent that without a clear path behind you, you're certain to be so smitten with enthusiastic awe, that you'll surely fall over at least once. Probably twice. And so, will you delight in knowing that you've just climbed up a peg or two on the acro aficionados ladder of status as well. This is not an acro for the masses but the perfect hoarders glory.

So yeah, not sure how much longer I can keep that up. The Midas Supreemo is a remarkable milli, I promise. And here he is. In true to life and comparatively unflattering neutral light. But looking just as royally swell as ever. I have no doubt that the longer this one grows out, the more interesting it will get. And yes I see the aptasia lol!

IMG_3594-2_zpswibm7kgr.jpg

IMG_3594_zpsoutjnkeg.jpg

The eggcrate tells the nary duplicitous tale.
IMG_3594-3_zps8chx6gp5.jpg

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang that thing is sexy!!!

definitely gonna swoop an acro pack from you soon!! since the tank fail/crash, and subsequent restart...Ill be needing to rebuild the collection. and you always got the goods!!

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh great another to add to the list. I'm almost glad I'm out of room, but as usual I'm going to have to upgrade again to fit more of your frags

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, you can't just go on a rant like that and not provide a disco blue pic. Now "THAT" is just poor salesmanship;)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is the $$$ of that beauty...???Adam

Thanks for asking.

Hey I got it.

Why don't we auction it off to the highest bidder. Yeah.

Or or or, better yet. Let's have a raffle and We'll let fate decide who gets it!!! I mean that's the way we sell these days right!!:p

Ok ok I'm sorry. I'll shut up with that stuff.

Thinking like a cool C-note or so for this guy. Not looking to gouge anyone but this colony is all I got! The blue light special price would be considerably more lol!:cool: There I go again.

But seriously. Pm me if you're interested. I can work it into a pack for less I'm sure.

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's start a bidding game, no
Reserve.

Let's start it at $20 and let's see how high it goes, lol:D

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let's start a bidding game, no
Reserve.

Let's start it at $20 and let's see how high it goes, lol:D

Ok sure. I need all the hype,........cough...er..I mean help I can get!

I promise you won't see any threads with people ripping each other's faces off over what this thing does or doesn't REALLY look like ;)

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't you had this thing forever? The name sounds familiar like I saw it when I was scouting your pack threads looking for ideas....

Sorry for the shi.....er...I mean hype starting....:p

lmannan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been really skeptical on the raffles. Not that I don't think there are any honest people in this whole world.....but most just are not let's face it. We all have been amazed at what someone close to us has done a time or two I'm sure. My issue is how easy is it to even record 10 videos till you are sending something to someone willing to pay more under the table or maybe always orders from you. I don't know the reasoning but it keeps me a little hesitant for sure. I have decided I will not partake in anymore though.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haven't you had this thing forever? The name sounds familiar like I saw it when I was scouting your pack threads looking for ideas....

Sorry for the shi.....er...I mean hype starting....:p

Ha! yeah. The Midas has actually been here quite a while. I've been subbing it to people for my La Murga milli, which has been out for a long time now. So I know there's a lot of people that have this one already. But hey, you know I don't sell stuff fresh of fresh off the boat anyway! And now I've taken to straight up grandstanding! See what you did.

and no worries lmannan this isn't a real auction lol;) that crap get me just as much as you!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for asking.

Hey I got it.

Why don't we auction it off to the highest bidder. Yeah.

Or or or, better yet. Let's have a raffle and We'll let fate decide who gets it!!! I mean that's the way we sell these days right!!:p

Ok ok I'm sorry. I'll shut up with that stuff.

Thinking like a cool C-note or so for this guy. Not looking to gouge anyone but this colony is all I got! The blue light special price would be considerably more lol!:cool: There I go again.

But seriously. Pm me if you're interested. I can work it into a pack for less I'm sure.
I'm gonna need to see it under blues. :) LOL JK. Awesome stick, Adam, but we've come to expect that from you, bro. Stunning!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm gonna need to see it under blues. :) LOL JK. Awesome stick, Adam, but we've come to expect that from you, bro. Stunning!

No problem! here's a split screen of magical and real world depictions.

Screenshot%202015-08-31%2012.52.35_zpsxuu1qyaq.png

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back