I just wanted to give another shout out to CULTIVATED REEF... Truly are Amazing!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MikeD88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just wanted to start by saying there are thousands of different places you can buy fish and coral from out here on the Internet. I’ve now ordered from several different websites and have had mixed experiences. The thing that separates CultivatedReef.com from the other sites is the customer service and honestly everything they have shown me so far has been nothing short of Amazing! I wrote up a thread about how they replaced a storm clown that didn’t make it even after my stupid self flushed the fish already. They absolutely did NOT have to do anything for me but the owner called me himself and did it anyhow no questions asked. I recently placed another order to check out a few of their coals and was blown away. I’ve been on a spending spree lately so I only ordered 2 frags of the myogi tort and Jf solar flare mili. The packaging is perfect, they seem to have perfected shipping! Which is huge... but then I was surprised by 2 incredible pieces. Some people give tiny little nubs... not them! I was blown away, and not only that... Jim surprised me with literally a mini colony of the tort simply because I wrote up something nice for them which was all only the truth! I just feel like there’s many ways to be disappointed by vendors in this hobby, but rest assured you will NEVER feel that way with these guys! I just truly highly recommend to order from CultivatedReef with absolutely no fear! Here’s a look of what I received for the price of 2 frags. Thank you again, you guys are the best! -Mike D.

image.jpg 72BD0479-BD11-4087-BD3D-B01063356ABE.jpeg 262906C3-D5D5-43C1-BE3B-FED7506D02F0.jpeg

Back