I LOVE Craigslist!!

cloakerpoked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd have access to a van if you were serious about wanting it. Of course, loading it would have to be a whole other issue :)

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you are serious i could help it would give me a reason to take off a weekend day and that doesn't happen to often.

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the offers. I'll let you know if I can swing it. I wasn't planning on getting a tank until the beginning September. If he still has it available then I will definitely be making a road trip out there. I sent him an email telling him I would definitely give him the $600 for it but won't have it until Sept so if nobody wanted to give him the $600 for it to hold out until then and I will. Who knows, just cross my fingers.

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wish everyone on there relized how much there stuff was actuly worth and dont just think well its used and i paid 500 for it i want 450 or sometimes more then what they paid for it becouse it has 4 tetras in it.

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i found it funny that the guy only wants a buck for the fish and he says price is negotiable. sounds like he is going threw what alot of us have with damsel fish.

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this guys description of his acrylic tank:hammer:
100 Gallon Fish tank

One Hundred Gallon Fish Tank – supplies included. 100 Gallon Fish Tank. It is not glass, but the durable plastic, which makes it less heavy, but you can still see in like glass. The front two sides are curved, which makes the tank very appealing and nice looking. The back of the tank is black. And there are openings on the top for 2 filters and other things. I’m including everything with this deal – the filters and I think I have a heater and most of the supplies you’ll need to start it up. Asking $250.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol way too funny

Even funnier is that they are asking $250 - lol
I picked up my 125 with stand, overflows, and sump for $250 - and it was just about brand new :)

Gotta love your local club and the guys that get in it for the short haul, is what I say.......

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back