I missed my Black Friday deal with BRS

Shibaken3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw BRS doing their Black Friday sale. If I didn't jump the gun and waited two days I would have gotten all those sweet deals. Got too excited about November and did some early shopping; I wish I waited. Is anybody in the same situation as me?

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw BRS doing their Black Friday sale. If I didn't jump the gun and waited two days I would have gotten all those sweet deals. Got too excited about November and did some early shopping; I wish I waited. Is anybody in the same situation as me?
nah I never buy early because they usually still have better deals as back Friday approaches. the month long black Friday sales are misleading because often it's just a presale and then things go on larger sale on or around black Friday.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact BRS, they will likely credit you the price difference

OP
OP
Shibaken3

Shibaken3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nah I never buy early because they usually still have better deals as back Friday approaches. the month long black Friday sales are misleading because often it's just a presale and then things go on larger sale on or around black Friday.
Looks like it, I'm new to the hobby so lesson learned for next year.

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it, I'm new to the hobby so lesson learned for next year.
I just mean for black Friday sales in general. not even brs. the early sales are for the people who can't wait and they know they'll still by just because there's a slight discount. some beans do preview she's in the beginning of the month. some really run month long sales now. but I always wait to cost to black Friday because regardless I know that day and cyber Monday sales will be the largest of all year.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope just saved 130$ on the ati sunpower t5 24"×8 light been watching it for 2 months, so basically I got all the t5 bulbs for free and got a discount on those too!!:)

OP
OP
Shibaken3

Shibaken3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact BRS, they will likely credit you the price difference
I contacted BRS and was informed I am not eligible, ill take the L, it's my fault for getting excited.
Nope just saved 130$ on the ati sunpower t5 24"×8 light been watching it for 2 months, so basically I got all the t5 bulbs for free and got a discount on those too!!:)

Ur rubbing the salt in the wound:dizzy-face:

Back