I need help with water tests, and dosing. Calcium, alkalinity, magnesium, and kalkwasser.

Jeremy Lain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a 10 gallon reef tank.

I need help with water tests. I have salifert calcium, alkalinity, magnesium tests. I need to know how to test, then know what calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium to add to my reef tank. I need to know what mls were used and how much I need to dose to get my parameters Water Parameters, Water Parameters. I want to get my parameters where the parameters need to be using calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium using bulk reef supplys Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium, then I want to use Kalkwasser for the parameters.

How to test to find out how many mls of calcium, alkalinity, magnesium are being used every day?

How many mls of kalkwasser is being used everyday, and how to know how much kalkwasser I need to dose everyday for my 10 gallon?

Why can't I dose calcium, alkalinity, magnesium. Why do I need kalkwasser?

Is kalkwasser for ph, to get it to 8.1 - 8.3?

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Can I dose mls everyday or dose mls with a doser? Doser on the 1 gallon? How do I know if I dose to much kalkwasser?
Mls? Honestly, for a 10-gallon system I think you're overthinking this. Water changes may provide 99% of your dosing equivalents.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back