I Need Some Chaeto if You Still Have Some

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I need one quart of chaeto if you still have it. It doesn't have any hitchhikers, does it? I recently got some live plants from liveaquaria along which I got hitchhikers, too! ;)
I am very new to this forum, and would like to say hi to all members. So please guide me a little bit on how to properly pay you via PayPal. I have used PayPal now and then, but those times were through a host like eBay.

Thank you,

SHMG

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SHMG are you looking for a specific user? Where you posted this is for the discussion of macroalgae, not the buying and selling of it. If you can let us know who you are trying to contact I can point you in the right direction :)
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (5).gif
#WelcometoR2R

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry! I don't remember his name. It was some fictitious name, if I remember correctly. I thought posting this in the forum would make it visible to all members!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry! I don't remember his name. It was some fictitious name, if I remember correctly. I thought posting this in the forum would make it visible to all members!
Not a problem, it is viewable by everyone, just thought we could help you get in contact with that user :)

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is probably not very helpful to trace the seller, but the newest post from a potential buyer of his was dated 7/30/2018, and at that time the seller was "low" on the chaeto.

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SHMG are you looking for a specific user? Where you posted this is for the discussion of macroalgae, not the buying and selling of it. If you can let us know who you are trying to contact I can point you in the right direction :)
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (5).gif
#WelcometoR2R
Hello Crabs Mcjones! Thenk you for the welcome message! I hope my message can find that seller, and you can run into him soon, so that you can tell me who he is.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Crabs Mcjones! Thenk you for the welcome message! I hope my message can find that seller, and you can run into him soon, so that you can tell me who he is.
Are you referring to user @Earl Karl ??

Earl Karl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 qt. is a sandwich bag full, which people sell at double the price. Well, I do have copepods and fanworms, and if you're lucky, maybe some amphipods and micro brittle stars. No pests. I sent you a PM, check your inbox.

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 qt. is a sandwich bag full, which people sell at double the price. Well, I do have copepods and fanworms, and if you're lucky, maybe some amphipods and micro brittle stars. No pests. I sent you a PM, check your inbox.
Yes, I see ;your message in my inbox, but what's next?:confused: How do I pay you? How soon will I receive it?

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you referring to user @Earl Karl ??
Hi! EK has sent me his PayPal email address; what do I do now? He still has not guided how to pay...
By the way, how do I contact Crabs McJones? He welcomed me to the group, but the thread is locked!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! EK has sent me his PayPal email address; what do I do now? He still has not guided how to pay...
By the way, how do I contact Crabs McJones? He welcomed me to the group, but the thread is locked!
You have to log into your paypal and send him your payment. And the thread isn't locked, you just commented in it :)

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to log into your paypal and send him your payment. And the thread isn't locked, you just commented in it :)
I just got lucky from roaming around. How do I contact EK privately to pay him? I was unsure how to email you, and now him privately (since he PM'd me his information in my inbox).

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scroll to the top of the website and select your inbox, your conversation with him should be in there, you can message him back that way. PM's are kept private and only able to be seen by you and the person you are messaging.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back