I need to buy a bunch of stuff! What's your online retailer recommendations?

ShaggyRS6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I have a bunch of stuff to buy! While I could get most of it through Waterbox, I would really like to start using an online store that rewards custom, I think I have seen a couple of places that offer points, but just wondered if there is a go to online reef supply vendor. I did call and leave a message at Saltwater a few days ago. They never responded, so they can pretty much count themselves out. I'm a stickler for customer service, and once I find somewhere good, I pretty much stay loyal!

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply , these guys are my go to, awesome customer service. And always on top of their game. They offer a reward system that I've been able to use to buy many products at discounted prices. They have me as loyal customer for life.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone! I have a bunch of stuff to buy! While I could get most of it through Waterbox, I would really like to start using an online store that rewards custom, I think I have seen a couple of places that offer points, but just wondered if there is a go to online reef supply vendor. I did call and leave a message at Saltwater a few days ago. They never responded, so they can pretty much count themselves out. I'm a stickler for customer service, and once I find somewhere good, I pretty much stay loyal!

It's hard to beat Bulk Reef Supply.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

There are a bunch of reputable suppliers on line. The thing I’ve run into is one vendor may have some of what I want, but need a second vendor for the rest. I would recommend picking a main one to rack up the most points. I like MD. The customer service is great.

That said the customer service anywhere is only as good as the person you deal directly with.

CheckeredPants

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely BRS for most things. A few items I’ve bought from other vendors if they’re running a sale that beats BRS pricing. Also, Amazon for certain things.

You mentioned WaterBox. I recently purchased my 5526 peninsula from LiveAquaria since they are running a gift certificate deal on tank purchases. Mine came with a $500 gift card that I’ll be using to stock my tank.

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I was in your shoes, I would wait for a holiday for the sales every online retailer will have.

My go to retailers are: Marine Depot, BRS, and Aquacave.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 146 88.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back