I need video footage of these ten fish

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi this is back to my best fish for a nano reef list here:https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/what-fish-are-good-for-a-nano-reef.812344/
Here are the finalized ten fish
1 Clownfish
2 Shrimp Gobys
3 Tailspot blenny
4 Firefish
5 Court jester goby
6 PJ cardinal fish
7 Neon goby
8 Royal gramma
9 clown goby
10 Molly
I can get video footage of the first five because I own them but the other five I still need video footage for it would be very much appreciated if you posted video footage of these fish if you own them and In my YouTube video I make about these fish I will credit your name that you have on Reef2Reef also It would be very helpful If you could subscribe to my YouTube Channel here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RnmUYZIG8VOZRSEc6wqwQ
Thanks in advance!!

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1,2,3,7,8,9,10 Are all in my 560g - It has a live webcam on - You can take whatever footage you want from it.

There are some other unusual nano fish in there as well that you might want to include: Rhino Blenny, Escencius Blenny, Barnacle Blenny - All fish in the 2.5" and smaller range.

Www.o2manyfish.com ----

Dave B

OP
OP
UkiahTheTurtle

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1,2,3,7,8,9,10 Are all in my 560g - It has a live webcam on - You can take whatever footage you want from it.

There are some other unusual nano fish in there as well that you might want to include: Rhino Blenny, Escencius Blenny, Barnacle Blenny - All fish in the 2.5" and smaller range.

Www.o2manyfish.com ----

Dave B
Thank you

Ghost25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, chill. I'm willing to help because you're 13 but bumping every 10 minutes to beg is not a good look, especially when you're basically asking people to do most of the work for your video.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back