OP
UkiahTheTurtle

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, chill. I'm willing to help because you're 13 but bumping every 10 minutes to beg is not a good look, especially when you're basically asking people to do most of the work for your video.

Sorry I just don‘t own the fish I put on the list and I could not find a way to get the footage easily without going to my LFS which isn’t even open right now but thanks for the help

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Cant you just type in " videos of pj cardinal fish" or whatever fish called in google and lots videos come up?
Or is because some other you tubers already shared video and its theirs kind of thing?

OP
OP
UkiahTheTurtle

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Cant you just type in " videos of pj cardinal fish" or whatever fish called in google and lots videos come up?
Or is because some other you tubers already shared video and its theirs kind of thing?
yeah that is what it is and I can get copyright problems with it

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah that is what it is and I can get copyright problems with it

Ok fair enough.thought i seen some other you tuber once say he got in a little trouble once sharing a video of another you tuber without their permission.
Well hopefully people on this forum help you out or another option could be ask your local lfs that you use regulary if can take some videos of their fish and if so it win win as you could say free advertising for them as you show on video you walking in store and pan up showing name outside premises and say good word about how good their shop is blah blah blah.
But only difference if they agree is be in near empty tanks rather than in a display tank kore than likely ^_^.
Good luck anyhow

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back