jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jesse!

Yeah, he does need sand. I am building him a pvc tube that is capped on one end with sand in it to live in. I sure hope he likes it because it is a pita to get him into... I've also beed feeding him copepods down a tube, but that's actually fun...

:D
Laurie

Smarsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now there you go, that's a good idea. Are you going to put him back in the same spot? I think it looks good there.

Sandy

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope to, but eventually he'll go down to the sand bed as soon as I have more real estate there.

:)
Laurie

bronco300

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow that tank looks great!! looks like i need more zoos...by the way this is Luke from Premium, directed to this site from another zoo lover:D great job!

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic tank Laurie! I sent you a PM with questions on your thoughts about these systems as my husband told me once I sell off one of my empty tanks, I can get a new one.....little does he know how expensive that new one will be MWAHAHAHAHA!

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated shot! I rearranged it a bit so I could add some more from trading and have a cave. The macro shades some of them from being seen from the front- the sides of the tank are full as well.

FinnexB3-7-07.jpg

Laurie <---- Zoa Addict

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic tank Laurie! I sent you a PM with questions on your thoughts about these systems as my husband told me once I sell off one of my empty tanks, I can get a new one.....little does he know how expensive that new one will be MWAHAHAHAHA!

lol! Isn't that the way it always goes???? I want to upgrade my 135 to a 330 this summer, after I tile the room it is in. The old 135 will be the refugium for it I think.

:D
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like it, seems more European to me like that. It's alot easier to get used to than the way the women shave over there... It's more MY kind of 'natural is better'...

LOL
Laurie

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks great. Laurie I like the cave. any fish in there

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's actually still in there. When I added the octo, I had thought he had jumped out. Turns out he was still in there hiding away in all the rock and sand tunnels he had made. And the octo slipped through the filter into the refugium, and stays there for some odd reason, so they never have met so far. I'd have to put my money on the octo if they ever did tho! She is very unlikely to go back into the main tank now through, since she is egg guarding in the fuge.

Here he is this week:
DSC00087-2.jpg

And here she is eating:
carnage.jpg

carnage2.jpg

Enraged

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been debating a finnex system for a few months now. the more i see them the more i am falling in love with them.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back