I received a box of rocks today.

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
A must have.
They really are, I think my only saving grace is I'm not a fan of a lot of the crazy expensive coral. Theres the odd Acan that's pushing the budget though

Last edited:
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
You have not found your old post I quoted yesterday...hint...it was about a war in the stars...
Not sure I understand? I did reply in that thread yesterday with a very special picture. I am saving my money, “for the kids” too, LOL!

Victoria M

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Not sure I understand? I did reply in that thread yesterday with a very special picture. I am saving my money, “for the kids” too, LOL!
Have you ever been to Disney? If you need help planning I wil help, I mean I would be happy to help.

OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Have you ever been to Disney? If you need help planning I wil help, I mean I would be happy to help.
Not since I was a kid. So need to go. After the divorce I can plan something like that.

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
Brian, in that hitchhiker pic, is that an aip I also see????
I was going to ask the same thing, it looks scarily familiar!

Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Brian, in that hitchhiker pic, is that an aip I also see????
I was going to ask the same thing, it looks scarily familiar!
Thank you! How the heck did I miss that? It is so obvious. That is what I get for editing images at work, LOL. I just put the coral on a fresh plug to continue acclimating. I will eventually remove them all to place. These plugs came in so fresh I took a chance. Bad decision.

The Aiptasia was tiny and growing out of the hitchhiker coral. I tried to save a piece of that coral on its own plug but it is tiny.
228793E1-6AAA-4B70-969B-2135DCB306AE.jpeg

I am starting to think this coral may be a red Montipora capricornis. If it is, i will not keep it, but I know someone who would love one.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you! How the heck did I miss that? It is so obvious. That is what I get for editing images at work, LOL. I just put the coral on a fresh plug to continue acclimating. I will eventually remove them all to place. These plugs came in so fresh I took a chance. Bad decision.

The Aiptasia was tiny and growing out of the hitchhiker coral. I tried to save a piece of that coral on its own plug but it is tiny.
228793E1-6AAA-4B70-969B-2135DCB306AE.jpeg

I am starting to think this coral may be a red Montipora capricornis. If it is, i will not keep it, but I know someone who would love one.
Why will you not keep it????

OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Why will you not keep it????
Well shall see. It is not part of my color plan. I do not have a good spot for it and they grow way too fast for me. Anywhere I would put it with my amount of rock would shade something. If it turns out to be a cap, you can have it.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Well shall see. It is not part of my color plan. I do not have a good spot for it and they grow way too fast for me. Anywhere I would put it with my amount of rock would shade something. If it turns out to be a cap, you can have it.
Nope

Zoanthids.com