OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking much better, love the new monti.
I would love a Skyler but I think my jewel blenny would dismantle it! ;)
Funny, I would love to have a Starry Blenny like yours, but same problem, ;)

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns do seem to be almost mandatory in a tank. Forget the Tang police Clown police will get ya to adopt one. I joke that I hate the wife’s maroon but truth be told I think the interaction with a nem makes them so popular. Of any addition to a tank this interaction I think is as close as you can get to seeing them true to natural state in a box o water more so than any other fiish imo
Clowns got the boot faster than the belligerent man at the bar who’s been there since 7am. I’ve had such bad luck with them. ;Punch

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s nice that’s you all got together like that. My reefing friends and I have the best conversations. But to be there with you guys would be extra special.
It definitely makes me want to do more. I am already thinking of reasonable, centralized spots to get a big web of people in. I am sad to say your locale may not be ensnared in that web.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I so want to go to Hong Kong now just to sneak one in someone's tank! ;)

DSC_0649 (1024x683).jpg

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It definitely makes me want to do more. I am already thinking of reasonable, centralized spots to get a big web of people in. I am sad to say your locale may need be ensnared in that web.
My locale? I’m far bro ;Hilarious

I’ve got some great reefing buddies out here from the UK, Canada, South Africa, Belgium and Hong Kong. No American reefers oddly. And a few of them are on this forum in fact. But not that active.

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ve got some great reefing buddies out here from the UK, Canada, South Africa, Belgium and Hong Kong. No American reefers oddly. And a few of them are on this forum in fact. But not that active.
Ugh, it was a misautocorrect. Should have read “not be ensnared...”

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, it was a misautocorrect. Should have read “not be ensnared...”
Autocorrect..... it’s autofail. I have an iPhone. Their autocorrect went downhill awhile back. And their cameras are horrible for SW pics

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns do seem to be almost mandatory in a tank. Forget the Tang police Clown police will get ya to adopt one. I joke that I hate the wife’s maroon but truth be told I think the interaction with a nem makes them so popular. Of any addition to a tank this interaction I think is as close as you can get to seeing them true to natural state in a box o water more so than any other fiish imo
Too funny. When looking at my stocking plan and taking everything into account I oddly never considered a clown. I think I will wait for my next cube build and get a clown anemone only rank going. I feel like I’m missing out

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Gee, it seems like there may be a pattern there you might want to examine. :oops:

You mean, you wanna jump on a plane with a wrasse? :p By all means, please do.

Yes, @najer is clearly interested in putting his wrasse in Hong Kong bound plane. Maybe sooner than you know as he faces redundancy. ;)

I just hate when I type a word correctly and it then changes it. That is infuriating.

This happens quite a bit to me with common words such as their/there/they're and continuously wants to place a hyphen in "yours". Have fun with that last one! ;Hilarious

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, @najer is clearly interested in putting his wrasse in Hong Kong bound plane. Maybe sooner than you know as he faces redundancy. ;)

If I wanted to make money I would sell the flame angel (not going to happen btw) as she is nearly unique!
She is captive bred, one of 3 that came to England a few years ago! ;)

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Close to 4K and worth the read brother. Yours is still top of list for having learned something to take to my tank. Thread has a pretty awesome balance of info numbers real life and shenanigans that keep it accessible Kudos

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back