I received a box of rocks today.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ha ha ha ha! Yes, indeed, but NEVER at work. I still have a live show in 15 minutes!
I drink at work if a customer brings something to try. In a small community, it would be considered rude not to try it. I'm getting moonshine today. :)

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drink at work if a customer brings something to try. In a small community, it would be considered rude not to try it. I'm getting moonshine today. :)
Well, my relief came early and told me to get lost. Looks like I may just have to have a drink now. :p

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops! ;)

DSC_0389 (1024x657).jpg

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the smiths, Morrisey is a p*1"k. ;)
LOL! Yep. Nice on the others. I still have a 30 year old VHS copy of Greatest Rock & Roll Swindle. Watched it recently too.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha ha ha! Yes, indeed, but NEVER at work. I still have a live show in 15 minutes!

I had an idea today. You gotta figure out a scenario, where u can sneak like, an orange marker of some sort in the back drop of a shot. With fall coming u will be able to hide it perfect.

It will be like secret service comms during war times. Like secret codes "caveman hello's" that only r2r will get.

That would be so friggen cool.

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking on the train this morning about how much I miss Metal Halide. Be sure, I love my LEDs. They work excellent and give me great control. I love the look they give the tank. Metal Halide is still superior. Bear with my attempt to describe it, but to me, it is “closest to the sun.”

I blame you for this @Katrina71
Seriously though, it helps me think. When I upgrade one day I will probably go that route.

Back