I received a box of rocks today.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a bad idea at all. I think you may be brilliant. ;Happy

I have never seen your feet (nor do I want to). But let's just assume it is nature's way of keeping you warm during the Canadian polar vortex that sweeps through. I know how you feel. It is going to be cool in Arizona today -- 79 degrees for a high. I should get out a sweater.

I thought it was brilliant to atleast suggest it, heck last year my Secret Santa spoiled me big time and spent more than what the Yellowtail costs so I figured I'd throw it out there.

And my feet are on display in @Katrina71's thread a few pages back if you really want to look. 79s pretty chilly, I hope you bundle up!

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was brilliant to atleast suggest it, heck last year my Secret Santa spoiled me big time and spent more than what the Yellowtail costs so I figured I'd throw it out there.

And my feet are on display in @Katrina71's thread a few pages back if you really want to look. 79s pretty chilly, I hope you bundle up!
Oh, and I follow Katrina's thread too...now I have to go look. What are you making me do???!!! I may be lucky I have to leave for work soon, or I may black out again.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a 93 cube tank on mine. Lol. I'm on the naughty list though.

You know you never know until you try right? Someone out there might have a good lead on a 93 cube and wouldn't even think of it as a gift unless you post it.

Oh, and I follow Katrina's thread too...now I have to go look. What are you making me do???!!! I may be lucky I have to leave for work soon, or I may black out again.

It's the curious reefer in you. Maybe wait till you get to work then try and look for them. It might get you a day off if you faint ;) Although my snow flippers are works of art so I don't think that you'll be fainting

Matt Carden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
33F90999-8699-407E-AFA7-A6CC5DE2A553.jpeg
I miss my "Stache"!
I put him in a 55 gallon barrel and haven't seen him since. One of only two fish to make it through my move. Maybe I'll find him when I transfer back to my repaired DT.

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny, I have been trying to get a picture of him the past couple of days. He is out a lot, but swims away when I come near. Today he thought he was hiding.
CC60A658-3F90-48AB-855A-FA6C08026E30.jpeg

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My best growing coral right now. Lots of coralline coming in lately as well.
AFDA3786-148B-407E-AFA1-E2C955E6C9B5.jpeg

Why a burst of coralline? I added 10 red hermits and the Lawnmower Blenny recently. As I have said, the hermits quickly eradicated all the Cyanobacteria. I was a bit surprised. At first I assumed they were picking food out of it, but it was gone fast. Sure they killed many snails (except the Ceriths), but they did a fine job at their purpose. All others forms of algae are greatly receded and it seems the coralline is now taking over as it naturally should.

DiscGolfRob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm about 1,300 pages into @Katrina71 's thread. You mean it goes BACK to feet???

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keeping up with Katrina's thread is like having a child. Full commitment to maintain. My hats off to all those who manage it. Maybe if I black out at Brian's house in 2 weeks I'll end up in the hospital and run thru the entire thing just to say I did it.

We need a badge for it I feel. Free bag of chips... something. Haha.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keeping up with Katrina's thread is like having a child. Full commitment to maintain. My hats off to all those who manage it. Maybe if I black out at Brian's house in 2 weeks I'll end up in the hospital and run thru the entire thing just to say I did it.

We need a badge for it I feel. Free bag of chips... something. Haha.
True. I can’t keep up. I come here and hope she keeps me updated. I miss her thread but vmcant keep up

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to read it from the beginning once when it was at 10,000 posts, but it grew current faster than I could read the past and I decided it was a lost cause.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@JoshH Well I didn't pass out from the feet! (I did get dizzy and had to look away for a moment.) Actually, have I seen those feet in an ad for men's sandals? Definitely modeling material. :p

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back