I received a box of rocks today.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4B6047DD-D884-401D-8B6F-4F43E1D28F03.jpeg
Gorgeous! What type of clowns are those again?

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the first picture would be the best hands down but after seeming the clowns playing together with the anemone its a wash

can’t wait for more not so mystery coral to pop up
Thanks! That "mystery coral" is awesome. Beautiful really. Hope it starts spreading one day.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! That "mystery coral" is awesome. Beautiful really. Hope it starts spreading one day.
They are gorgeous corals. Slow growers for sure. But they are massive paly. I would say double the size of a standard paly.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are gorgeous corals. Slow growers for sure. But they are massive paly. I would say double the size of a standard paly.

Some appeared at my lfs about 2 years ago, they came from a tank shutdown and there were probably over 100, they went for £20 a polyp!
I was stupid enough to not but any by the way, grandis paly. ;Facepalm

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Grandis are the one paly I do enjoy, although I keep 3 kinds, the nuclear green, the purple deaths, and the grandis, the next tank will be primarily SPS dominated.

I love those eels at your fish store, as well as the GIANT anemone, it looks like the one in your tank is on its way to being the same thing, lol.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back