I relocated my RODI unit .. one step closer to automation...

cyan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ebeez Coming in late here as I'm getting started on prepping my entire system and I plan to do something similar in my basement underneath the office where my tank will be. However, I will need to feed my RODI off of the PEX tubing which should be similar to your copper supply line. Can you tell me what combination of fittings/adapters you used to reduce from your copper pipe to the smaller feed tube of the RODI?

OP
OP
ebeez

ebeez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ebeez Coming in late here as I'm getting started on prepping my entire system and I plan to do something similar in my basement underneath the office where my tank will be. However, I will need to feed my RODI off of the PEX tubing which should be similar to your copper supply line. Can you tell me what combination of fittings/adapters you used to reduce from your copper pipe to the smaller feed tube of the RODI?
Hey Cyan! All i did was solder a regular valve on (like a threaded hose bib) and the RODI unit already has the end you screw on to the supply line.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back