I SOOOO Hate this, But Ive been trying to get Chaeto from Algae Barn for 3 WEEKS!! Im so frustrated!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kdub Koral Guy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have called and emailed and their customer service, which has always been pleasant and ALWAYS says we restock on Friday between 2-5 MST. (I'm on EST) Now, if you think about that. It means, we restock the website and then leave for the weekend before anyone can call us. But it is not getting restocked!!

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are currently not selling 8oz and 16oz packs. We are working on scaling our production. We just turned an additional 900 gallons online last week, and we are planning on getting another 1800 gallons online next week.

This was from another post back on April 21st. Not sure if it helps, but might explain the reason for no stock.

TommyGo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been waiting 6 months now for snails from them. I feel you.

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have called and emailed and their customer service, which has always been pleasant and ALWAYS says we restock on Friday between 2-5 MST. (I'm on EST) Now, if you think about that. It means, we restock the website and then leave for the weekend before anyone can call us. But it is not getting restocked!!
Did they say we “restock” on Friday or “we will restock chaeto on Friday and you will be able to buy it?” There’s a huge difference between the two.

Dr. Bluethumb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YOU CAN GET CHAETO AND SNAILS FROM ADDICTIVE REEF KEEPING. THEY ALWAYS HAVE IT IN STOCK.

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@reefcleaners always has both. might give John and his team a try, I myself have been ordering from him for over 13 years with no issues. We used to do group buys all the time with my local club and always went off without a hitch.

SeeFu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSM aquatics sells quarantined snails. i always pick mine up from there if my primary supplier can't get me livestock.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there saying they add it online. not actually restocking it

Archibald J McLauchlin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would use Reef Cleaners or this company on ebay bluecarbonreefin. Blue carbon has the real dark thick chaeto and reef cleaners is the thin light green kind. Avoid addictive reef keeping if you can, slow shipping and chaeto was loaded with aiptasia.
Screenshot_20200708-090059.png

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back