i sure as heck wish GHL had a autofeeder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tdhnry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have one in the works. ;)

Release date is TBA.

I noticed it has “8, 12, 24” buttons on it. I’m curious if that means it will work independently of a GHL controller as well- just press a button and it starts that program.

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed it has “8, 12, 24” buttons on it. I’m curious if that means it will work independently of a GHL controller as well- just press a button and it starts that program.

I’m pretty sure the mock up picture is of an existing feeder edited with the ghl branding and colors. I wouldn’t read too much into the picture.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty sure the mock up picture is of an existing feeder edited with the ghl branding and colors. I wouldn’t read too much into the picture.

Good catch! The photo is a SunSun feeder with some masterful photo editing to add the GHL logo. Hopefully that was the article writer taking creative liberties and not GHL.

Macca_75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I'm still waiting on my backorderd IOND and some misc things , due to covid. I'd order some ghl auto feeders in a hot minute once they released.
In the short term why not buy the ehiem auto feeder? There is a really easy DIY mod to attach a cable (I used a USB cable and cut one end off). Then plug the other USB end into a AC adaptor and control the feeder to "trigger" via a power socket.

From another thread - http://www.swfmas.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12012-diy-externally-controlled-auto-feeder

DrDave87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that, I have some Zacro cy-009 digital timer feeders I haven't used in a while butkeepfor . They're mini usb rechargeable. I haven't wanted to take it apart yet. Is there a way to set a regular timer program on the feeder that i can match with the programmable feeder

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back