My fish are looking all pale, literally lost all color. My corals are all pale brown, not a single bit of color. Every single one of them shriveled up; 70+ SPS corals all look to be dead or so discolored they will take years to color up again. I am shocked, loss for words at how bad this nuked my tank. I'm sure my fish will eventually die, I thought I did a good job picking up all the worms and water changing/carbon. Guess not. Literally sick to my stomach. I think i'm done; tank going down and wall closed up by next weekend done. EDIT: I want to update this to let future searchers know that it was NOT flatworm exit that poisoned my tank and that it was in fact the toxins from the worms themselves. To prevent making my mistake in the future, you must know that when you have lots of rockwork there will be flat worms that you can't always see. Flatworm exit did it's job and killed the worms, it was my inability to realize there were so many hidden deep under and in my rocks that I could not have recovered from the toxins. Don't feel you just need to suck up what's on the rocks/sandbed it's not enough. I even shined flashlights in the sand to try to concentrate them and there were still so many in the rocks. Let MY problem prevent one for you in the future! Good luck!