I Want To Know Everyone's FAVORITE CHEAP TREASURES.

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like it says i want to know everyone's favorite critters that maybe are not super fancy and expensive but bring a smile to your face every time you see them. The normal fish and inverts that you fell in love with but maybe are not sure why.

Mine are any pods in my tank, i love watching their little lives they are one of my favorite things to watch in my tank.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know it is overly simple, but even though I have been in the hobby for many years a young pair of clowns still brings a smile to my face! ;Happy

OP
OP
S

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would say this thread also includes any animals that maybe you like but everyone else thinks are ugly so you can share those too

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh there are so many things!! It’s actually the little things that make it all the more worth it to me.
I just love watching my fish literally line up to have my skunk cleaner and fire shrimp clean them.
I also love that every time I come close to the tank, the fish are all out front and center expecting food!!
I also love watching my diamond goby soft sand and the tangs grazing on the rock. Love that they clean house!!

OP
OP
S

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh there are so many things!! It’s actually the little things that make it all the more worth it to me.
I just love watching my fish literally line up to have my skunk cleaner and fire shrimp clean them.
I also love that every time I come close to the tank, the fish are all out front and center expecting food!!
I also love watching my diamond goby soft sand and the tangs grazing on the rock. Love that they clean house!!
i really agree its the small things that are really great.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Clean up crew and For sure my shrimp

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS gave me a tiger pistol shrimp, because no one wanted her and they knew she wouldn’t thrive there (ten gallon tank that’s always overstocked and the rock is very small). I love her so much. She’s not out too often but she’s still awesome.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back