I was up in the Bay Area yesterday and got to go to Neptune Aquatics

BRS

innovusaquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
What a treat! If you ever get the opportunity to go you should. It was a slow day and the owner personally took the time to chat with me and told me about his philosophy in managing his store and how he has become so successful.

I wish I were a journalist. I would be fun to go around to shops and interview owners and tell the stories. I know there are a tone of people that have done YouTube videos going around to stores, but there is just something about the written word and some pictures....

I supose I could combine both a YouTube series with written articles. That would be new and different. Some interviews with the owners, employees and maybe some customers.

Neptune Aquatics is definitely the place to start. Maybe I will do this with me spare time. Something to think on. What do you all think?

Top Shelf Aquatics

KrisReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
What a treat! If you ever get the opportunity to go you should. It was a slow day and the owner personally took the time to chat with me and told me about his philosophy in managing his store and how he has become so successful.

I wish I were a journalist. I would be fun to go around to shops and interview owners and tell the stories. I know there are a tone of people that have done YouTube videos going around to stores, but there is just something about the written word and some pictures....

I supose I could combine both a YouTube series with written articles. That would be new and different. Some interviews with the owners, employees and maybe some customers.

Neptune Aquatics is definitely the place to start. Maybe I will do this with me spare time. Something to think on. What do you all think?
Not bad, but needs more pictures. :)

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting
BRS

PICK the Most Tested & Least Tested Parameters of your Tank (Pick 2)

• Calcium (most)

Votes: 32 6.4%
  • Alkalinity (most)

Votes: 353 71.0%
  • Magnesium (most)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Phosphate (most)

Votes: 35 7.0%
  • PH (most)

Votes: 52 10.5%
  • Nitrate (most)

Votes: 46 9.3%