I was up in the Bay Area yesterday and got to go to Neptune Aquatics

innovusaquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a treat! If you ever get the opportunity to go you should. It was a slow day and the owner personally took the time to chat with me and told me about his philosophy in managing his store and how he has become so successful.

I wish I were a journalist. I would be fun to go around to shops and interview owners and tell the stories. I know there are a tone of people that have done YouTube videos going around to stores, but there is just something about the written word and some pictures....

I supose I could combine both a YouTube series with written articles. That would be new and different. Some interviews with the owners, employees and maybe some customers.

Neptune Aquatics is definitely the place to start. Maybe I will do this with me spare time. Something to think on. What do you all think?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a treat! If you ever get the opportunity to go you should. It was a slow day and the owner personally took the time to chat with me and told me about his philosophy in managing his store and how he has become so successful.

I wish I were a journalist. I would be fun to go around to shops and interview owners and tell the stories. I know there are a tone of people that have done YouTube videos going around to stores, but there is just something about the written word and some pictures....

I supose I could combine both a YouTube series with written articles. That would be new and different. Some interviews with the owners, employees and maybe some customers.

Neptune Aquatics is definitely the place to start. Maybe I will do this with me spare time. Something to think on. What do you all think?
Not bad, but needs more pictures. :)

Back