I would like to take a moment and welcome AquanestBiotic as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

I would like to take a moment and welcome AquanestBiotic as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

coverphoto.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R @AquanestBiotic and thank you for your sponsorship!
dog applause GIF

AquanestBiotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I haven't been as active as I'd like here on the forums due to trying to get everything in order with the company, but things are coming together nicely and we're currently working on introducing some new products that we hope to have available in the next few months.

I'd still like to put together 5 community members here for a sample offer to get the communities feedback. I'd offer the selected member a $50 credit on the website to try whatever product you'd like and I'd ship it out free of charge. I would just ask that you give your honest opinion of our product overall, even if it's just your thoughts on packaging, delivery, etc. Shoot me a PM here or an email at: [email protected]gmail.com if you're interested!

We also have a standing discount for the community at 20% off with coupon code: R2R

I look forward to helping the R2R community however I can!

Thank you!
James
www.AquanestBiotic.com

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I haven't been as active as I'd like here on the forums due to trying to get everything in order with the company, but things are coming together nicely and we're currently working on introducing some new products that we hope to have available in the next few months.

I'd still like to put together 5 community members here for a sample offer to get the communities feedback. I'd offer the selected member a $50 credit on the website to try whatever product you'd like and I'd ship it out free of charge. I would just ask that you give your honest opinion of our product overall, even if it's just your thoughts on packaging, delivery, etc. Shoot me a PM here or an email at: [email protected] if you're interested!

We also have a standing discount for the community at 20% off with coupon code: R2R

I look forward to helping the R2R community however I can!

Thank you!
James
www.AquanestBiotic.com

Yes another supplier of cipro, been a little hard to get for treatment of anemones lately.
I got to wonder if cipro would help with gonis or even other lps that have a bacteria infection? I had got one a few weeks ago with what seemed like brown jelly.

How important is sand sifting or sand stirring livestock to your reef tank?

• Very important

Votes: 255 45.1%
  • Somewhat important

Votes: 179 31.7%
  • Not important

Votes: 74 13.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 50 8.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 1.2%