I would like to take a moment and welcome Eshopps as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Eshopps as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor
#Eshopps
@ESHOPPS.INC

Thank you!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!!

Crypto Bitcoin GIF by Cyril Blondel

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome and thank you for your sponsorship @ESHOPPS.INC!!!

For those of you who may not know, Eshopps has made major strides to revamp and improve their product line over the last few years. In addition to a couple of Eshopps overflows, I also got an Eshopps sump and a few other products recently. They have multiple lines to fill several price points, but all levels are well designed. They also have strong R&D and customer support provided by their employees who are long-term experts in the hobby.

ESHOPPS.INC

ESHOPPS REP
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and thank you for your sponsorship @ESHOPPS.INC!!!

For those of you who may not know, Eshopps has made major strides to revamp and improve their product line over the last few years. In addition to a couple of Eshopps overflows, I also got an Eshopps sump and a few other products recently. They have multiple lines to fill several price points, but all levels are well designed. They also have strong R&D and customer support provided by their employees who are long-term experts in the hobby.

Those are very kind words! Thank you very much! Indeed we have been going through a lot of changes and continuing to work on making better products for the hobbyists! And specially bringing more people in this amazing hobby we call Reefing.

Thank you everyone!

We do have a lot more NEW products in store for you~!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back