I would like to take a moment and welcome First Choice Aquatics as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I would like to take a moment and welcome First Choice Aquatics as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome First choice to the R2R community and as an appreciated sponsor
Would love to make you the first choice and will get acquainted with your services

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome and thank you for your sponsorship First Choice Aquatics!

Guru Studio Thank You GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I would like to take a moment and welcome First Choice Aquatics as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

Wow - I just went to the website and watched the video. I don't know how an 18 year old got the capital to become an entrepreneur but it's beyond impressive. That is some out of the box marketing there. Very nice. As a Jersey girl at heart, he does the state proud!! Great job, Randy! Thanks for sponsoring Reef2Reef! I wish you much success.

FirstChoice Aquatics

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Wow - I just went to the website and watched the video. I don't know how an 18 year old got the capital to become an entrepreneur but it's beyond impressive. That is some out of the box marketing there. Very nice. As a Jersey girl at heart, he does the state proud!! Great job, Randy! Thanks for sponsoring Reef2Reef! I wish you much success.
Thank you very much for checkin us out. Yes I am 18 but that doesn't stop me form doing that I love! Thank you again, people like you are the reason why I enjoy doing this!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you very much for checkin us out. Yes I am 18 but that doesn't stop me form doing that I love! Thank you again, people like you are the reason why I enjoy doing this!
Hey man, I'm not putting down an education... but LIFE is an education. Life is short. The only thing you take with you at the end of the day are the memories of your experiences. Never apologize for being a leader, creating jobs and a life for yourself. You are blessed beyond measure that you can get up every single day and do what you love. You are extraordinary and you will do (are doing) great things with your life.
Since you are already a boss at marketing yourself.... why not follow in the footsteps of Coral12G, Tidal Gardens and BRS... build your brand with videos. There is a whole world of reefers just waiting to meet you.
Be well....

Last edited:

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 197 24.8%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 406 51.1%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 59 7.4%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 64 8.1%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 53 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 1.9%
Orphek OR3 Reef Aquarium LED Lighting