I would like to take a moment and welcome Fragbox Corals as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Welcome International Sponsor from Canada!

I would like to take a moment and welcome Fragbox Corals as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor @Fragbox Corals

Thank you!

160626fc00ef3e.jpg

Last edited:
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!! Thanks for being a part of our community!

AS

gentlefish

View Badges
Reaction score
I have been working with Fragbox ever since my upgrade to RSR 750. They have amazing customer service. Very responsive. Delivery is always spot on time ( I usually work with FedEx , 200 km away). While I do quarantaine, never any visual problems with their SPS and nothing floating in the dip either. Did not loose any of their SPS or life stock in QT yet . Also supplied my Apex/Trident and came trough with supplying it despite COVID.
So yes: Wellcome to Reef 2 Reef. Thanks for joining and sponsoring!

Zoanthids
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

DIAZ REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome International Sponsor from Canada!

I would like to take a moment and welcome Fragbox Corals as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor @Fragbox Corals

Thank you!

160626fc00ef3e.jpg
@fragbox
Fragbox are like my second family, best corals in Ontario. Great staff, very knowledgeable super trust worthy and overall awesome people to deal with.
see you soon guys. I’m running out of magnesium lol.

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Stopped in there on the way home from work for the first time the other day. Great shop, beautiful selection of corals. Love their Youtube channel too. Location is the worst for driving so maybe shipping next time, lol.
Oh yah...that intersection at Eglinton and Allen is a real treat lol....

Top Shelf Aquatics
Subscribe to ReefStache so you don't miss out!