I would like to take a moment and welcome Fragbox Corals as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Dennis Cartier

View Badges
Reaction score
Stopped in there on the way home from work for the first time the other day. Great shop, beautiful selection of corals. Love their Youtube channel too. Location is the worst for driving so maybe shipping next time, lol.
It's best to go on the weekends. That helps with the traffic at Marley and Lawrence a bit. I have to take the Allen home, so it is always a fight to get into the left lane to be in position to turn on to the Allen. Parking out back and walking around to the front helps to make exiting, much, much easier.

Dennis

Fritz
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score

CanuckReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes but you should here how southern the "EH" sounds! It's at least two syllables.
Lol. It's actually really nice to see them on board especially, they started out as a small mom and pop type place, and they really still act that way. Quality is important to them. Well done.

Fritz
Budmans

Kevin_Mac

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome International Sponsor from Canada!

I would like to take a moment and welcome Fragbox Corals as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor @Fragbox Corals

Thank you!

This is a great store with very smart people to help

Lazys Coral House

How important is sand sifting or sand stirring livestock to your reef tank?

• Very important

Votes: 70 48.3%
  • Somewhat important

Votes: 38 26.2%
  • Not important

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 2.8%
UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls