I would like to take a moment and welcome Fragbox Corals as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Avast

Karen00

View Badges
Reaction score
A big welcome to the community! As a Canadian/Torontonian I am very happy to see you here! I'm not too far from your store so hope to get there soon!

Maxout

SheldonW

View Badges
Reaction score
Just getting back in the hobby after an 8 year hiatus, but, everyone in my local group from Nova Scotia sings your praises. Literally not a single comment that has not been positive. Looking forward to placing a coral order in the coming months and hopefully an in store visit once this COVID mess is clear.

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
I love Fragbox. Best Store for Corals and Dry Good in Canada and Toronto Area.
I've been shopping there for over a decade since the store was initailly run in a Garage.
It's grown up into a great place for all my needs. Quality Stuff, reasonable prices, unique corals, and friendly helpful staff.

saltybees

View Badges
Reaction score
Always quality animals. Keep up the awesome work, love the YouTube channel! 2000 miles away and majority of my corals are from fragbox, no DOAs.

Attachments

• DEB8DB93-2BD5-43B6-B38D-750B7C02B4F4.jpeg
    DEB8DB93-2BD5-43B6-B38D-750B7C02B4F4.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 16
Top Shelf Aquatics

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Have been a loyal @Fragbox Corals customer ever since I started my reef journey! Customer service is top-notch, best prices in the country, and very nice pieces. I love that most of their stuff is WYSISYG.

I've had stuff die due to FedEx delay (not their fault at all!) and they resolve everything on the first email and are super friendly. I can't say enough great things about them!

Do you own a fish trap and acclimation box or just one or the other?

• I own both a fish trap and acclimation box

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Just a fish trap

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Just an acclimation box

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 1.2%
Pieces of the Ocean