I would like to take a moment and welcome Quarantined Fish as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm super excited about this!

I would like to take a moment and welcome Quarantined Fish as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

banner.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!! We're happy to have you as a sponsor!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Thank you for your sponsorship!!!

giphy.gif

Arabyps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I am a big fan of buying livestock that has been professionally quarantined in lieu of doing it at home (which from my observation on the forums is often times less than successful and adds significant stress). Good to have you here and another source for healthy fish.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woot! Another sponsor to visit that I had no idea existed! Definitely one of the best ways to get your name out into the reefing world. Thank you for supporting our R2R community! Excited to check out your stuff!

giphy.gif

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome and kind words. Some of you already have purchased quarantined livestock from me and some may be hearing about me for the first time,
I will start another forum introducing my self very shortly, but for now i wanted to thank everyone and @revhtree for giving me a place to launch my small business and get my name out.
Thank you everyone.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome and kind words. Some of you already have purchased quarantined livestock from me and some may be hearing about me for the first time,
I will start another forum introducing my self very shortly, but for now i wanted to thank everyone and @revhtree for giving me a place to launch my small business and get my name out.
Thank you everyone.

Thank you for providing QT fish service to the community! I’m excited to be a customer. :)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulation on becoming a sponsor on R2R!! :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 48.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 49 53.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.9%
Back