I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Labs Inc. as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Labs Inc. as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor
#ReefLabsInc
@Reef Labs Inc

Thank you!
Untitled-13.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome and thank you for you sponsorship @Reef Labs Inc!!!

Dog Reaction GIF

Reef Labs Inc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The simplicity! don’t have to go through 10,000 links to and figure out what needs to happen or even to just simply logging in. Will let you know further once my kit arrives to send a sample in
Thank you! We'd love to hear from you! And just as a reminder, please check the graphic:

Attachments

• how to send your water samples.jpg
    how to send your water samples.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 33

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! We'd love to hear from you! And just as a reminder, please check the graphic:

so I have now sent him one sample and received results in here is my criticism. I love how informative the processes from beginning to the end with receiving all the emails on the current updates of my sample and the quick turnaround. The biggest issue that I have found is the display of the results on your website when using my iPad or iPhone scrolling the charts are kind of a pain in the butt and I have to constantly refresh the page to get the scroll function to work correctly when trying to move left or right. Overall I like the simplicity and what the issue affects in my tank possible corrective actions would be nice as well.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.5%
Back