I would like to take a moment and welcome Reefkeeping Fundamentals Book as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Reefkeeping Fundamentals Book as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 15-02-20 Edit ad Book_Ad REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum ...png

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for your sponsorship! There is some good stuff in there!

Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

Beuchat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Thank you very much for the cordial welcome. I am delighted to be part of this extraordinary community of hobbyists, always at the forefront of best practices for reefkeeping.

Professionally I am a telecommunications engineer, working in the field of mobile networks. My great passions are scientific subjects, underwater photography and reef tanks, I have maintained reef tanks for more than 20 years, while traveling on diving expeditions in different tropical latitudes. This has given me a complete insight into how reef ecosystems function and how we can do our best to ensure the well being of these magical animals we keep.

This reefkeeping book has been written as part of my personal interest in popular science. I also believe that the information contained in any serious book has a considerable level of quality and reliability that is difficult to find in other sources. I have been an intensive reader of fantastic references from authors such as Eric Borneman, Julian Sprung, Charles Delbeeck or Robert Fenner, so I decide to contribute my own work as well.

Thanks again for your wellcome !

Back