I would like to take a moment and welcome Sicce as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Sicce as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

Sicceus19

View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Sicce as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

Hey everyone! David, thanks so much for the warm welcome. From all of us at Sicce US, we look forward to growing with the Reef2Reef community. I encourage everyone to reach out to us anytime for anything Sicce related. We're here to help you through your aquarium building journey, and excited to introduce our new items to the R2R community as we evolve. I hope everyone is doing well, healthy and taking care of your families during this chaotic time in our lives. On behalf of Sicce SRL in Italy and all of us here at Sicce US in sunny South Florida, thank you for welcoming us into your community and I look forward to helping all of you for years to come.

Steve Berlin
[email protected]
561-445-7947

Lowell Lemon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! David, thanks so much for the warm welcome. From all of us at Sicce US, we look forward to growing with the Reef2Reef community. I encourage everyone to reach out to us anytime for anything Sicce related. We're here to help you through your aquarium building journey, and excited to introduce our new items to the R2R community as we evolve. I hope everyone is doing well, healthy and taking care of your families during this chaotic time in our lives. On behalf of Sicce SRL in Italy and all of us here at Sicce US in sunny South Florida, thank you for welcoming us into your community and I look forward to helping all of you for years to come.

Steve Berlin
[email protected]
561-445-7947
Steve,
Welcome to R2R!

This probably predates your experience at Sicce but I purchased Sicce products from Larry Petingill who imported Sicce from Italy for US consumers during the 90's aND 2000's. He lived in Italy for several years and worked with a company called Alpha Pet. I remember selling the first Shark powerheads to local stores along with pumps for reef tanks. Great product at the time and great prices. Lost track of Larry over the years but we spent many hours calling on customers in the West selling our products! Good memories for sure!

ScottR

Surfing season...
View Badges
Reaction score
I use sicce return pumps in both of my tanks, sicce powerheads and also use a sicce pump for water changes. Good quality and quiet.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow surprised your just becoming a sponsor now. Would have thought you would have been a sponsor a long time ago.

Better late then never I always say!

Welcome to the party!

Do you have any coral frag mounting tricks or tips you have learned that really help you?

• Yes I have learned some tricks (please share in the thread)

Votes: 57 21.8%
  • No but I would like to learn some (check the thread)

Votes: 165 63.2%
  • I don't frag corals

Votes: 39 14.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
CWT Aquatics - Acrylic Sumps, Tanks, and More!