I would like to take a moment and welcome Tidal Gardens as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BigSkyRich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Tidal Gardens as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

I have purchased from these folks and they provide excellent service and quality animals. Give'm a try!

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Than and all the wonderful and passionate team members at Tidal Gardens! I just want you to know I’m a HUGE FAN and my fiancé and I will be planning a 1200 mile round trip by road to see and support you when everything calms down! However, meeting you would definitely be a bonus because we sit and watch your videos together! Thank you for joining the forum, and as much as you are here to give, we all love to give back to one another! Stay safe and have fun!

supercoolname

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still very new to reefing in practice, but have been diligently studying reefing for years before making my first jump from fresh to salt. Tidal Gardens has been one of my favorite resources of education and entertainment since day one. I was proud to purchase my very first ever corals from a Tidal Gardens live sale, and look forward to buying more as the “farm” evolves.

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, Than! Being within an hour's drive of Tidal Gardens is definitely one of the things I miss most about having left Ohio! But I love that I can keep an eye on your farms progress via YouTube!

uhgster1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The things we take for granted! I had assumed that one of the most awesome vendors/ source of information was already a sponsor of the greatest reef forum anywhere! Welcome Than and company!
B7170024-185A-4C18-B1F8-2DD787C733A8.gif

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Tidal Gardens as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

My "local" big name shop. Love to Than and the gang!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 137 60.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.8%
Back