I would like to take a moment and welcome Tommy's Phyto as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

reefcreep

View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Tommy's Phyto as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

welcome.....just purchased some from ya.....again welcome aboard

MarineREEFpassion

View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Tommy's Phyto as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

Welcome to the family Tommy’s photo! I’ll be ordering some for my 175 gallon set up.

Jerlet80

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

Looking forward for another vendor in the Phyto game. Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer!

Junkmanthom

Thom
View Badges
Reaction score
Whiskey Looping GIF by Buffalo Trace Bourbon
Buffalo Trace has the BEST bourbon!! Blanton’s is superb

Steve Ward

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How consistent do you need to be with phyto? If you miss the dose would you have any negative effects? Btw eBay order in.

Thomas Danho

View Badges
Reaction score
How consistent do you need to be with phyto? If you miss the dose would you have any negative effects? Btw eBay order in.
I treat phyto as the main food source for your aquarium.We like to stay as consistent as possible. If you mess a dose, there is no major ill affect.

Diveshaman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

Just got my first order in looking for to it! Thanks - Jared

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Your sponsorship is appreciated and you will do well amongst an enthusiastic group of reefers.

welcome25.gif

So what do you think about running carbon as a filter for your aquariums?

• Underrated

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Overrated

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Just Right

Votes: 24 68.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue