• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ice Cap 15 Sump, Modular Marine 800 gph Overflow, ASM Mini-G Protein Skimmer

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ice Cap 15 Sump - $110

- ATO has been modified to be a flow through chamber. I ran a sponge/cryptic zone.You can re-modify it to an ATO chamber. I'll throw in some test kits (KH, Calc, Copper), a threaded 1" union, and a bottle of Kent Essential Elements. I will also throw in a box of Marine Pure Bio Balls that is about a 1/3 full.

Modular Marine 800gph Overflow - $80

Set up for a few days and then taken down. Great overflow - the custom tank it went on was the problem and I've decided to go sumpless. I'll throw in a bag of PVC fittings, some black, some white.

ASM Mini-G Protein Skimmer - $85

Used for a few months. Awesome skimmer. Blows away the Nyos it replaced. I'll throw in a 1" gate valve so you can do that mod if you please.

All items not inclusive of shipping.

R2R1.jpg R2R2.jpg R2R3.jpg

GucciReefsExploda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would that fit a octopus 115 and a zeovit zar 157. I’m lookin for a sump for my 93 gallon tank

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would that fit a octopus 115 and a zeovit zar 157. I’m lookin for a sump for my 93 gallon tank

I can't find the dimensions on either of those. But below are the specs on the sump. This would work on a 90 gallon but if you have more room in the cabinet a bigger sump would probably serve you better.

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Easy trade if you got some decent sticks or zoas.

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To everyone that has asked or might ask about shipping - The sump alone will cost $40-$50 bucks to pack and ship depending on your zip. So this really is a local pick up deal.

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your local - get the sump and the skimmer for $140 all in.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back