OP
Saltgator

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man. Yeah it is frustrating but I'm still in it. At least my orange shoulder and black seem good.

Country boy using tapatalk from Evo 4g

OP
OP
Saltgator

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update and question for any of y'all out there. The ick has finally showed signs of it going away (haven't noticed it lately as in the past weeks) and haven't lost any more fish. Keeping the DT fishless is tough, but I know it's best. 5 weeks down and 3 to go for my hypo. But when it rains, it can pour. My black longnose tang now has a hole in his right eye lense (probably not the right spelling, word, or visual word). It appears that he popped it on something within my qt. Not sure what, only PVC strips, heater, and overkill hob filter in there. Anyway, what should I do about this new situation? Thanks

Country boy using tapatalk on a HTC Evo

OP
OP
Saltgator

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo hoo, the hypo treatment is almost over and my DT will be active again. All has been good over the last couple weeks, with the exception of my black tang's eye issue and my 2 picasso clowns have had some (I'm guessing) spots that have yet to fall off. Not sure why this is, but the spots have been on them for over a week. Not sure why, but they are showing no signs of loss of appetite, heck they've grown since hypo started and are acting normal (attacking my hand near their pvc host and cleaning their little area).

Country boy using tapatalk on a HTC Evo

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back