ICP Lost? During USPS Transit?

Discussion in 'ATI Aquaristik' started by El.Kae, Jul 12, 2018.

1. El.Kae

El.Kae Member

I sent my water samples out for ATI's ICP test on the 28th of last month June. Nearly 2 weeks ago. The provided shipping label was a "Merchandise Return Label". I am located in Northern California so shouldn't have taken more than a couple days to be received in Gardena. I am more concerned now of the validity of the results if the samples have been sitting with USPS for this long. This is if it even makes it to the lab. The test kit was purchased on Amazon via seller SaltwaterAquarium. I have attached a screenshot of the current USPS tracking.

2018-07-11 20.19.32.png

Tags:

2. Nate77

Nate77 Active Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Who knows with USPS , I have a package it still just says label created for 3 weeks now but I already go the package.

3. Reefltx

Reefltx Well-Known Member

I sent mine the same time June 28 and it was delivered on July 5th.

4. CNDReef

CNDReef Formally Toomanyfish R2R Supporter Partner Member 2019 Build Thread Contributor

I had the same issue saying the package was pending for delivery. I contacted ati and he said I should be receiving the results since it shipped out the day it was supposed to but usps never updates the package status.

5. ATI North America

ATI North America Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Partner Member 2019

There is a very good chance this has been or will deliver and like Toomanyfish said USPS simply doesn't update the tracking. Please email us your full name, city/state where it was sent and zip code. I can let you know if it was received and when it was sent to Germany. USPS tends to hold them and deliver them on Tuesdays and Fridays which is why we ship to Germany on those days as well.

The time frame will not effect the results.

eraser2001 likes this.
  6. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

I have one I sent on July 2 and still haven't seen test results. :( I forgot to get the tracking number from the label before I sent it though. Is this normal delay time for ATI ICP tests? I had heard they were faster than triton which takes about 8 business days total from shipping to results posted. Today would be the 8th business day for my ATI test.

7. brianbigoats

brianbigoats Member R2R Supporter

I sent one on June 29 and still no results

8. ATI North America

ATI North America Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Partner Member 2019

Matt your test was shipped to Germany yesterday so you should have results soon. USPS is unpredictable, we received your test on the 10th and shipped it on the 11th.

Brian please email us your name/city/state and I can let you know if your test went to Germany yet. We shipped 48 tests yesterday, we ship them 2x per week.

BoomCorals likes this.
  9. El.Kae

El.Kae Member

Thanks. What email should I send the information to.

10. ATI North America

The one in my signature is perfect.

11. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

Thanks!!

12. brianbigoats

brianbigoats Member R2R Supporter

Email sent

Draft saved Draft deleted