ICP test by Fauna Marin or icp1999.com

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of you may have seen my post that I have sent out my icp tests. I just checked and they’re shown delivered yesterday.

I know there’s are tons of bad reviews on them but has anyone had any luck or experience that can share here? Usually about how long I should get some results? Do I need to set up an account to see the results or it will be pdf that sent to my email?

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve used them three times

1st time: sample got held up in Houston when the crazy cold hit there. They finally were able to sent it out but I had to email Fauna Marin multiple times to get them to finally send me my results. There are multiple results on my test that I had a hard time believing were correct.

2nd time: After waiting two weeks I emailed asking the status. They told me they would check. After a further few days I didn’t hear back and asked again. Was told somehow due to a problem with the machine my results were lost. To compensate they send me a code for a two test kit

3rd time: Results took about two weeks but I did get them without reminding them. This time the results seemed more inline with what I expected.

they email you the results. They say to register online but none of the vials I’ve had have codes work in the registration site.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve used them three times

1st time: sample got held up in Houston when the crazy cold hit there. They finally were able to sent it out but I had to email Fauna Marin multiple times to get them to finally send me my results. There are multiple results on my test that I had a hard time believing were correct.

2nd time: After waiting two weeks I emailed asking the status. They told me they would check. After a further few days I didn’t hear back and asked again. Was told somehow due to a problem with the machine my results were lost. To compensate they send me a code for a two test kit

3rd time: Results took about two weeks but I did get them without reminding them. This time the results seemed more inline with what I expected.

they email you the results. They say to register online but none of the vials I’ve had have codes work in the registration site.
Thanks for the respond. I hope they get their ish tougher lol. I really want to keep using them base on the price point if they’re good.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 34.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back