ICP Test Lost in Mail?? Never Delivered

Discussion in 'ATI Aquaristik' started by Tklb, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Tklb

Tklb Well-Known Member

@ATI Aquaristik @ATI North America
    Can someone please help me? I purchased an ATI ICP Test, took the samples and shipped it out on 1/16/18. USPS Shows it out for delivery on 1/23/18, but does not show it delivered, and there are no additional updates. It shows

So now, a week later, I have no idea if the water samples made it to you or not. I have emailed your support link 2 times over the last week, and not heard back. I would like to find out if the shipment made it to your lab or not. If it is being tested, I am happy to wait, but if the shipment is lost, then I need to get a new test so that I can send it to you ASAP. USPS is no help, and I don't know if insurance was purchased or not.

If the shipment is lost, how do I get a new test? This has not been a good experience at all for my first time doing an ICP Test. I don't know if I can file a claim, as I am not the one who purchased the shipping, and I don't know if it was insured.

I keep checking my email and my http://lab.atiaquaristik.com/dashboard hoping that it actually got delivered, but no luck there either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can provide my atiaquaristik.com/dashboard ID & the USPS tracking # through PM if you need it.

Tags:

2. monkiboy

monkiboy Valuable Member R2R Supporter

same thing happened to me. apparently the local post office is just really bad. until they update that it has been delivered it has not. mine said out for delivery for over two weeks and in total took about five weeks for delivery. You can definitely open a claim. That's what I did and about a week later it showed delivered. ATI was very responsive here on the forums and Then followed up via email and made sure I got a new test kit. Now that you tag them here I'm sure they'll get back to you ASAP.

3. ATI North America

ATI North America Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

We went to the PO today and received about 25 samples. If you PM your name and the city state where it was shipped I can let you know if it was received. We ship all items received 2x weekly to Germany!

4. Tklb

Tklb Well-Known Member

PM Sent. Thank you.

5. monkiboy

6. Wingizzmo

Wingizzmo Active Member

The same thing is happening to me right now. It's the way the post office handles this type of postage paid label the scan shows out for delivery because it goes to the po as its delivery point and a clerk has to scan to bill ati as postage due slows things down a bunch. It takes way to long by the time you get the test results there already off I may try Triton next. Whats the since on spending 40 bucks on a test that's not accurate. Mine has been in the mail for 10 days from Massachusetts to ca I called the po and spent 1hour 45 min on hold with customer service I can see where the po is failing sadly to say I work for them in the maintenance department. o_O ;Muted;Meh;Vomit

7. monkiboy

How do you mean that they are already off if in a sealed container? They’ve spoken about this being said it’s not an issue

8. Tklb

Tklb Well-Known Member

I think he is saying that by the time he gets the results, that so much time has passed that the information is less valuable.

9. Wingizzmo

Wingizzmo Active Member

What I'm saying is the water in the tubes don't change but your tank will !

10. monkiboy

oh ok, that is just how these tests go. They provide a result for a given time so you can see the trend and take care of any values that shouldn’t be present. I’ve started using FedEx to ship mine in and time to arrive on Tuesday or Friday when they send to Germany, as the Gardena usps the free label goes to is just very bad. By doing so I get results in about a week which a great. ATI is cheaper overall and the service outstanding when you need it.

ATI North America likes this.
  11. Want2BS8ed

Want2BS8ed Active Member R2R Supporter

Triton is worse... on January 26th I placed samples for both ATI and Triton in my mailbox. February 5th I had results from ATI. As of today, still nothing from Triton, and no response from their support on R2R.

So, for $10 more per test, plus $3 more in shipping, you get fewer tests and it takes longer with Triton - it's easy to do the math and see which is the better value.

Difficult to get a better comparison when both samples were mailed to California and then sent to Germany for testing.

Good to see that ATI was responsive here on the boards, although you raise some valid concerns regarding the lack of response to your original inquiries. Is that something that can be addressed ATI?

M

monkiboy likes this.
  12. monkiboy

13. ATI North America

ATI North America Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

I am here gents, but Monkiboy has done a great job addressing the concerns so I didn't see much reason to jump in. Also, I usually sign off around 5pm Pacific time and most of your discussion was last night. Its now not even 9am and I am here checking on things.

wingizzmo I wouldn't put much faith or trust in USPS tracking, if you PM your name and city I can see if we received them. We got another 25 or so yesterday.

monkiboy likes this.
  14. Wingizzmo

Wingizzmo Active Member

Thanks want2bs8ed My venting was not so much with ati as with the very co I work for usps it should not take 11 days to get a first class mail package from mass to ca its just sad how bad the cuts have degraded service. next time I will send it another way.

15. Wingizzmo

Wingizzmo Active Member

Also thanks to ati they got back to me in a pm they got my sample today should have results mon or tues

Draft saved Draft deleted