ICP Test Result Ideas and Monthly update.

Cali Reef Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I got my ICP test back had a mini crash in august and took things slow for last 6 months after losing half my coral. Finally have my 2nd round of coral going into the tank after 6 weeks of QT tonight. This is technically a 1 year old tank even though I transferred half of my live rock from old tank when setting it up last year. I have some minor red turf algae on rocks and very short GH here and there but all of current corals have been doing great. Ill deal with algae with a cuc and keeping phosphates low but I think its just part of tank phase and honestly not that bad looking as long as its not affecting coral.

I will be handling it by adding bacteria clean and more cuc since I haven't had snails for a awhile till yesterday due to the crash and QT procedures. Going to try out red sea Trace A iodine dosing weekly. Any thoughts on test results please let me know and I'll add a picture of corals tonight and keep and update going on tank status after dosing trace A. I'm interested in seeing if Coraline growth increases with this and coral color and growth. Tank has been stable for last 2 months.

1656607360082.png

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back