ICP test sent 4th Jan no results yet (Brexit?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Adsjj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there

I sent a ICP test off on the 4th Jan 2021 from UK to Germany and am yet to receive my results, I'm a little concerned as I have now seen mention of a customs form that now needs to be done to send anything from the UK to Europe after Brexit, Does anyone know if this still applies to ICP tests and if it does, have I now lost out on my ICP test ever getting to the lab? Any help on this will be great, unfortunately I cannot remember the test number but I did fill the form with my name Adam Jenkins if someone at the lab can check if you do in fact have It that will be great.

Adam

ReefPig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam,
Why the dickens would you post an ICP to Germany, when Triton has a lab in the UK.
In fact, it's done about 10 mins away from my house at Aquarium Connections in south london.

I love FM as much as the next man, but f*** sending an ICP off to Germany.

Cheers,
Dave

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. We are really sorry for the postal delay we will have in a few days a UK adress which will speed up the things and reduce the delivery time, Also Brexit made some things more complicate and due to the Virus the Frontier were blocked for several days also for transports by air. At the moment it worked better and most results are during the usual time of 2-3 days ready

Maelstroem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam,
Why the dickens would you post an ICP to Germany, when Triton has a lab in the UK.
In fact, it's done about 10 mins away from my house at Aquarium Connections in south london.

I love FM as much as the next man, but f*** sending an ICP off to Germany.

Cheers,
Dave
Hiya
Was looking to purchase icp test through aquarium connections - their websire redirected me to Facebook which then redirected me to Aqua Fish website but I am unable to locate their section to purchase this test can you point me in the right direction please , was going to send via another website to germany until I noticed your comment but would rather do it in the UK.

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI , In UK We have a collection adress at. BCUK Aquatics, The ICP Tests in UK include a free shipping to the adress, A direct shipping to Germany is due to the Brexit regulation difficult.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back