ID on hitchhiker crab. Good or bad ?

Jake91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got home from work and noticed this little guy on my live rock. Is it a gorilla crab and should I sump it if so ?
B4905A6E-1AA9-48E8-A16D-7E2081D2BD87.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jake91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the help everyone. Is it possible that it could have killed 2 of my cardinals? They disappeared around the same time i found the crab.

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the help everyone. Is it possible that it could have killed 2 of my cardinals? They disappeared around the same time i found the crab.
They can do anything. Don't trust their size. If u found one, u may have more. Imagine my situation I found one but I reintroduced it to my tank and after that I have caught 5 alive and 6 dead crabs. Now I have stopped to put small fishes in my aquarium as my small fishes always disappear. Don't know I still have them or not

OP
OP
J

Jake91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They can do anything. Don't trust their size. If u found one, u may have more. Imagine my situation I found one but I reintroduced it to my tank and after that I have caught 5 alive and 6 dead crabs. Now I have stopped to put small fishes in my aquarium as my small fishes always disappear. Don't know I still have them or not
what a nightmare. Didn’t think a little crab would be able to kill a fish. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out

Back