ID on this freebie coral frag

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DD sent me the wrong package and upon opening I found I had a new coral frag and a very nice Filamented Fairy Wrasse. No ID was in the package, it had my original receipt but wrong stock. I received my original order the following week (puffer and a couple of leathers), it went directly back to DD for some reason.

I have not been able to keep any SPS longer then a couple of weeks. But I've been working and think my parameters are better then in the past. I've had this in my tanks since 12/27 and it still looks good!

The frag is only about 1-1/2" tall. Any idea what it is??????

Coral.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
Bossman

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green Seriatopora

Cool! So a birdsnest? I have tried birdsnest a couple of times without success. I would imagine there are different varieties. Ive had issue with candy cane and lately growing well so there's still hope for me.

Thanks

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! So a birdsnest? I have tried birdsnest a couple of times without success. I would imagine there are different varieties. Ive had issue with candy cane and lately growing well so there's still hope for me.

Thanks
Ime
Love flow, like almost impossible to give too much flow.
can handle varying degrees of par from medium to high as long as acclimate towards the high end slow enough.

Salinity and alkalinity swings are the only thing i have had these corals respond negatively too. Great starter sps.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back