ID please? I was told they were sticker shocks.

OP
OP
notsobigtime

notsobigtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a huge colony of flaming mohicans that were washed out from low nutrients with no green skirts.
Nobody wanted to take the risk and buy them until i started getting them to color up green around the edges.
The speckles in those are awesome! being fairly new to the reefing world, other than the other few mentioned, Mohicans, sticker shocks, and reverse hallucinations, do you know of any more that have this much variance in the look and color? As I'm getting into SPS I realize just how much colors can change, but I had no clue a zoa could almost completely lose it's pattern like the BSA Sticker Shocks.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a polyp from a friend who told me they were sticker shocks. Said friend purchased them directly from Ben at BSA Corals. He bought a large frag pack of corals and I was told by my friend they were sticker shocks. I was just informed they are not what I thought they are.

Anybody have some insight? TIA

20201029_061132.jpg
How much did they cost? Depending on price doesn't matter what color they are... bahahaha they can still be "sticker shocks" lol

OP
OP
notsobigtime

notsobigtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much did they cost? Depending on price doesn't matter what color they are... bahahaha they can still be "sticker shocks" lol
Hahaha. They ended up being more of a trade. He wanted some of my 24k milli to see if his tank would hold it yet or not. And an acan. Lol

Edit: I got a single polyp from him. 2 days later it spit 2 babies for me.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back