Identity of this bonded pair of different clowns?

Cool Ethan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked a pair of bonded clowns, look like slightly different types. Unsure of age or gender.
Clowns.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Storm clowns

OP
OP
Cool Ethan

Cool Ethan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Storm but I’d say the one with more white might be considered a higher grade by some breeders. Not my cup of tea, I much prefer the natural / wild variants, but hey it’s your tank.
Gotcha thanks. I adopted a tank with a few fish already in and just wanted to get them IDed. Although they are cool, looking at the costs its not something I ever would have paid. Might end up trading one or both in for something specific I want.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked a pair of bonded clowns, look like slightly different types. Unsure of age or gender.
Clowns.jpg
Black storm and I actually think it’s the other way round with the black storms. I think it’s something to do with the black blotches that gives them a better grade and I think it’s when the black blotching is more.
Im not a breeder and actually don’t find black storms to be all that flashy IMHO. I much prefer the wild species (One is a hybrid but it doesn’t look too bad), or the black photons.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back