If you buy supplies online read this quick review on MD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Hope you are all well.

I will keep it short.

I have been buying from @MarineDepot as far back as at least 11/8/2012. That was my first order showing under my account anyway.

I put in an order after hours Thursday and it arrived today. Basically free overnight with Saturday delivery. I took the free shipping, not even the $2.99 quicker upgrade. Another things if you don’t know about them, you find it somewhere else cheaper just call and they will match.

Plus they have the freshest wavemakers. My Ecotech MP says manufactured 9/10/2020 :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Good feedback and congrats on the new Ecotech MP!

Besides, who doesn't love fresh wave makers! :)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hope you are all well.

I will keep it short.

I have been buying from @MarineDepot as far back as at least 11/8/2012. That was my first order showing under my account anyway.

I put in an order after hours Thursday and it arrived today. Basically free overnight with Saturday delivery. I took the free shipping, not even the $2.99 quicker upgrade. Another things if you don’t know about them, you find it somewhere else cheaper just call and they will match.

Plus they have the freshest wavemakers. My Ecotech MP says manufactured 9/10/2020 :)
Thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your support. We work really hard to ensure a great customer experience. Have a great day! :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back