If you could add one thing to your tank, what would it be?

Cyndi & Jim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The original Deskmate pico a panda goby.
The Deskmate Florida a Pederson’s cleaner shrimp.

Attachments

• IMG_1798.jpeg
    IMG_1798.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 29

Joe.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tough to pick just one fish. There are many that I’d love to have, but would need a bigger tank. I have a 75 gallon display that I started about a year ago. It’s really all I have room for. That said, at 125 gallons, that seems to open many more possibilities.

I’d love to add a ReefMat. Just need to put some $ aside for that and an external ATO for my Reefer 350. I’ve been dutifully cleaning socks For the past year. I’m now going to be out of town for 10 days and my wife will be changing/rinsing the socks. While she’s always saying, “this hobby is a lot more expensive than I was lead to believe!” She’s now saying, yeah, you should get one of those ReefMat things.

Genvid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to have a controller that measures all parameters, especially nitrates and phosphates

srobertb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine you could add one thing to your tank (fish, coral equipment etc.) what would it be and why? Maybe it is a fish you have been wanting for a while but is hard to come across, or maybe it's an equipment upgrade to help maintain your tank better. Curious to see what everyone's thoughts are!
Lol. Water. That’s step 1 today when my daughter goes off to preschool.

Not to be glib but you didn’t say it had to be something real so…

A power head or flow device that was a reasonable form factor, kept the motor outside the tank, that moved all the water across your tank, could be fitted on just one side, and didn’t require weekly maintenance. It would be dead quiet too. A MaxxEco MPGyre 5000 (tm)

Something that exists: French Angel Fish. Not happening in a 210g but still.

Jpiotro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to add an Emperor Angel to my fowlr tank. (Like in my logo) I am highly concerned about the seemingly high rate of cyanide caught fish right now, so I am trying to find one that has been in a shop for a couple months.
I know where one is currently in michigan!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back